As the saying goes, it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Below are networking ideas for public works professionals. Some of these ideas are specific to the Cincinnati region and Ohio, but you can most likely find something similar in your town and state.
- Local Chambers
- Business Chambers are always holding events where people with a variety of backgrounds attend.
- Annual Luncheons
- Do any of your partners hold annual luncheons? These are great for meeting new people and staying in the loop on future projects.
- Women in Transportation
- Women in Transportation, also known has WTS, is an international association that has more than 6,500 members – both women and men.
Click here to read more: date night black couples
- Annual Conferences
- Annual conferences like the Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference are great for meeting new people and learning new findings of the industry.
For more information, click here: https://gorasor.com/best-dating-app-over-50/
- Network after Work
- Network after Work is a national networking organization that’s in 85 cities and has 4 million members. The events are hosted in local venues with a relaxed atmosphere.
Click here to learn more: best dating site to meet professionals
- Events put on by local media
- In Cincinnati, our local business paper, The Business Courier, has a number of robust events to attend each year.
- Economic Development Events
- Check the Economic Development Association website for your state for upcoming events.
- Join local discussion groups on LinkedIn for virtual networking.