One of the things I like best about working for a leading Cincinnati-based marketing and communications agency is the variety of projects and clients—from developing match millionaire dating site to writing copy to refreshing branding–every day brings something a little bit different to keep me on my toes.
And one of my favorite projects is conducting comprehensive communications audits for our valued clients. By taking a deep dive into our client’s business and industry we are able to help them elevate their business by:
- Evaluating their competition to see how they stack up
- Reviewing their presence in the market and identifying opportunities for growth
- Gathering input from key stakeholders to capture perceptions and insights
Might your business benefit from an audit? Consider the following:
- Has your company experienced growth, an acquisition or downsizing that is impacting (or could impact) your culture and/or employee engagement?
- Has it been more than two years since you revisited your messaging, branding, collateral and other tools? Do you know how you stack up compared to your competitors?
- Are you hitting a brick wall in terms of growth or a product launch and you can’t figure out why?
- Has your company experienced any recent crises? Negative publicity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an audit is a great way to help you get the answers you need (and develop a strategic plan for moving forward).
Please feel free to reach out to us to learn more about how a communications audit can benefit your business.